A top-to-bottom view of the 36-story-tall Apollo/Saturn 501 space vehicle in High Bay No. 1 of the Vehicle Assembly Building.
Some girls are confident
some girls are shy
some girls like boys
some girls like girls
sometimes, they like both
some girls don’t dress in a feminine way
and some do
and some girls weren’t born girls, and that’s fine
some girls cover up
and some girls don’t
some girls are bigger
some girls are smaller
some girls are smart
and some girls aren’t
some girls are nice
and some girls are mean
but no matter what,
all girls are people
and we should be treated like it.
The Apollo 9 lunar module “Spider” seen from the command module on the fifth day of the Apollo 9 orbital mission, 7 March 1969.
Wonder Woman casually hands Mjolnir to Thor
I’ve been wanting to see this crossover panel for the longest time
sci-fi episodes i want:
- ship’s computer crashes due to virus acquired during a porn download from a lower decks ensign
- firmware update was pushed out to the fleet, has vital error in the clock program that causes every computer to repeat 2300. translators have to explain to the enemy why everyone is an hour late to peace talks.
- unintelligble message is sent out into the void because someone’s pet cat walked across their keyboard. message is interpreted as a marriage proposal.
- universal translators break, everyone is reduced to hand gestures
- viewscreen has dead pixels in the upper left corner, drives the captain a bit bonkers
- space gps tells us to take a right where we should take a left. plucky recent academy grad on the graveyard shift realizes that this would take us into the sun and makes the course correction. ship’s computer advises her for two hours to make a u-turn when it is safe to do so